Sunday, August 16, 2026

How I feel (Vent) (08-16, 2026)

 Hello everypony!

I've not written for a while because I haven't felt that I need to. I felt happy, like I usually wasn't. No reason. I thought things were getting better. But the thoughts are coming back. Like I just want to get out of this body, as it will never be fully mine. I want to jump off the flat earth, as to say (ik the earth is not flat lol). I feel dread for the new school year. I felt free, but I will be trapped again. I will never be accepted, I don't know if I even accept myself. But I hope someone sees this. Maybe I will feel less lonely. Maybe you will too :).

Dw I likely won't kms lol

Yea short post today, anyways, I hope you have a good rest of your day :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year!! (09-04)

 Hello everypony!! It's been four days since school started. And. My god. There is so much different. Our maths and native language teac...