Hello everypony!!
It's been four days since school started. And. My god. There is so much different. Our maths and native language teachers are different, our PE and art teachers quit, our computer teacher died (+I probbably missed someone). My class feels very... distant. I only talk to one girl. One. I don't even interact with anyone else in my class, and I likely won't in the future (unless I have to). That's not great. I feel like I am isolated but I don't know what to do. It may be the reason I'm not doing so well mentally, but I'll try to stay. Not sure how I will be when there will be more work. Very overwhelmed, likely. I want more friends but I can't keep any. The only other people I even just like said. Hello. to left to other schools. If someone is reading this, I really need someone to talk to. Please talk to me. If you want to, of course. I've survived so long, don't feel pressure. I want to talk to you if you want to talk to me.
Sorry if my posts are going in a more negative direction, this place is like a diary but with a miniature amount of hope. That there is someone else here. If you read this, I hope you have a wonderful day. Or night. Or morning. Or evening. I hope everything goes well for you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment